The City of La Mirada offers unique filming locations for individuals and production companies.
If you are interested in filming in La Mirada, click here to download a Filming Permit Application.
Filming Permit Application Processes:
- At least 45 days before filming, a Filming Permit Application needs to be submitted to:
City of La Mirada
Attention: Business License Desk
13700 La Mirada Boulevard
La Mirada, California 90638
Along with the application, a copy of the script, copy of the Insurance endorsement, a copy of site plans, the filming deposit and permit fee need to be attached.
2. The application will be reviewed by the Permit Review Board. This process could take 1-3 weeks.
3. Once a determination is made, the applicant will be notified.
- If approved, a Temporary Used Permit will be issued. The City could set some conditions.
- If not approved, the deposit will be given back to the applicant.
Examples of Past Filmings:
"Henry Poole Is Here"
Motion picture featuring Luke Wilson and George Lopez
ABC 7 - PSA Commercial
Featuring Olympic Gold Medalists Mark Spitz and Janet Evans
Featuring Cake Boss's Buddy Valastro and the U.S. National Synchronize Team
For more information, call (562) 943-0131.