Scope of Work
- Resurfacing the existing roadway pavement
- Reconstruction of curb and gutter, cross gutter, and curb access ramps
- Repair of damaged sidewalks
- Construction of new, raised medians from Valley View Avenue to Wicker Drive and from Breezewood Drive to the Orange County border
- Joining of the existing raised medians between Leffingwell Road and Carmenita Road to eliminate the opening
- Installation of a new traffic signal at Valley View Avenue and Imperial Highway
- Removal and replacement of trees along sidewalks
Imperial Highway from west City limit to east City limit
Sully Miller Contracting Co.
$4,131,738. The Imperial Highway Median improvements are a shared project between the County of Los Angeles and the Cities of La Mirada and Santa Fe Springs, with costs shared between the three agencies.
Federal SAFETEA-LU grant, HTC, and Proposition C.
May - November 2014